2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 53 LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Chapter 609 Employment of Minors
RESTRICTIONS ON PARTICULAR EMPLOYMENTS
- NRS 609.185 "Motion picture" defined.
- NRS 609.190 Employing or permitting child under 16 years of age to work in certain occupations prohibited.
- NRS 609.200 Determination by Labor Commissioner that certain employment dangerous or injurious to children under 16 years of age.
- NRS 609.210 Employing or exhibiting minor in certain injurious, immoral or dangerous activities: Criminal penalty.
- NRS 609.221 Prohibition by Labor Commissioner of employment of children under age of 16 years in certain sales activities.
- NRS 609.230 Employing or permitting minor to work as messenger: Limitations. RESTRICTIONS ON AGE OF MINORS AND WORKING HOURS
- NRS 609.240 Maximum hours of employment of child under 16 years of age.
- NRS 609.245 Employment of child under 14 years of age unlawful without written permission of district judge or designee.
- NRS 609.250 Employment of child under 14 years of age unlawful when school in session; exceptions.
- NRS 609.260 Superintendent of public instruction and attendance officer may demand proof of age of employed minor. CONTRACTS FOR CREATIVE OR ATHLETIC SERVICES
- NRS 609.400 Definitions.
- NRS 609.410 "Contract" defined.
- NRS 609.420 "Court" defined.
- NRS 609.430 "Interested party" defined.
- NRS 609.440 "Minor" defined.
- NRS 609.450 "Net earnings" defined.
- NRS 609.460 "Petition" defined.
- NRS 609.470 "Petitioner" defined.
- NRS 609.500 Petition for approval of contract: Filing; contents; attachments; refiling.
- NRS 609.510 Petition for approval of contract: Hearing; scope of evidence.
- NRS 609.520 Petition for approval of contract: Grounds for granting or denying petition; issuance of order granting or denying petition; effect of order.
- NRS 609.530 Appointment of special guardian if court grants petition; special guardian to hold certain net earnings of minor; expiration of special guardian's role.
- NRS 609.540 Certain amount of net earnings to be set aside for minor; modification of amount to be set aside; disposition, upon termination of contract, of amount set aside.
- NRS 609.550 Limitation on minor's ability to dispute validity of contract approved by court.
- NRS 609.560 Finality of courts' rulings concerning contract.
- NRS 609.570 Limitation on effect of NRS 609.400 to 609.570, inclusive. PENALTIES
- NRS 609.650 Criminal penalty.
- NRS 609.652 Administrative penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.