2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 53 LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Chapter 607 Labor Commissioner
- NRS 607.005 "Commission" defined.
- NRS 607.010 Creation of office.
- NRS 607.020 Appointment of Labor Commissioner.
- NRS 607.030 Classification; other employment prohibited; exception.
- NRS 607.040 Location of office; hours office to be open. PERSONNEL
- NRS 607.050 Deputy Labor Commissioner: Employment; powers of attorney; other employment prohibited; exception.
- NRS 607.060 Employees.
- NRS 607.065 Retention of legal counsel; authority of counsel. POWERS AND DUTIES
- NRS 607.080 Biennial reports.
- NRS 607.100 Compilation and issuance of bulletins.
- NRS 607.110 Knowledge of labor laws.
- NRS 607.120 Cooperation with other departments of labor.
- NRS 607.125 Federal gifts and grants.
- NRS 607.130 Obtaining information from state and county officers.
- NRS 607.140 Preparation of forms and blanks for information and statistics; penalty and administrative fine for refusal to furnish information required on forms.
- NRS 607.150 Inspection of places of employment; penalty and administrative fine for refusal to allow entry to Labor Commissioner.
- NRS 607.160 Enforcement of labor laws; imposition and collection of administrative penalties; cumulative nature of penalties and remedies; claims for wages or commissions; prosecution of claims by Attorney General.
- NRS 607.165 Notice to State Contractors' Board of repeated claims for wages against contractor; recommendation by Labor Commissioner concerning contractor's bond or cash deposit.
- NRS 607.170 Actions for collection of wages or commissions; subpoena power; compromise and settlement of claims; disposition of money collected for claims.
- NRS 607.175 Assignment and consolidation of claims for wages or commissions.
- NRS 607.180 Reciprocal agreements for collection of claims for wages or commissions assigned to Labor Commissioner; maintenance of actions.
- NRS 607.185 Availability to public of terms and conditions of compromise or settlement of claim or dispute.
- NRS 607.190 Exemption for Labor Commissioner from payment of fees and costs in actions; payment of witness fees in certain actions; bond not required for attachment by Labor Commissioner.
- NRS 607.205 Power of Labor Commissioner to conduct hearings and issue decisions.
- NRS 607.207 Notice and conduct of hearing.
- NRS 607.210 Power of Labor Commissioner to take testimony and issue subpoenas; witness fees; penalty for noncompliance with subpoena.
- NRS 607.215 Decision of Labor Commissioner or designee after hearing: Issuance; enforceability; judicial review. CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS
- NRS 607.220 Complaint by Labor Commissioner; prosecution by Attorney General.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.