2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 53 LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Chapter 606 Directory of Newly Hired Employees
- NRS 606.010 Definitions.
- NRS 606.020 "Business day" defined.
- NRS 606.030 "Department" defined.
- NRS 606.040 "Division" defined.
- NRS 606.050 "Employee" defined.
- NRS 606.060 "Employer" defined.
- NRS 606.100 Establishment of directory: Division of Welfare and Supportive Services and Department of Health and Human Services to provide information to certain agencies.
- NRS 606.110 Department to provide information to Chief of Program for Enforcement of Child Support; Chief to compare information received from Department with information in state case registry.
- NRS 606.120 Employer to provide Division with certain information concerning newly hired employees; Division to include in directory information received from employers; civil penalty for noncompliance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.