2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 43 PUBLIC SAFETY; VEHICLES; WATERCRAFT
Chapter 486A Alternative Fuels; Clean-Burning Fuels
FLEETS: USE OF ALTERNATIVE FUELS
- NRS 486A.010 Legislative findings.
- NRS 486A.020 Definitions.
- NRS 486A.030 "Alternative fuel" defined.
- NRS 486A.035 "Clean vehicle" defined.
- NRS 486A.040 "Bi-fueled motor vehicle" defined. [Repealed.]
- NRS 486A.050 "Commission" defined.
- NRS 486A.060 "Dedicated alternative fuel motor vehicle" defined. [Repealed.]
- NRS 486A.070 "Department" defined.
- NRS 486A.080 "Fleet" defined.
- NRS 486A.090 "Flexible fueled vehicle" defined. [Repealed.]
- NRS 486A.100 "Manufacturer" defined.
- NRS 486A.110 "Motor vehicle" defined.
- NRS 486A.120 "Motor vehicle fuel" defined.
- NRS 486A.130 "State agency" defined.
- NRS 486A.140 Applicability. Standards and Requirements
- NRS 486A.150 Regulations: Adoption by Commission; content and subject matter.
- NRS 486A.160 Duties of Department: Issue orders; enforce regulations; conduct investigations.
- NRS 486A.170 Inspection of fleets; reports. Penalties
- NRS 486A.180 Administrative fines; injunctions and other remedies; unlawful acts; deposit of money collected. PROGRAM TO ENCOURAGE ACQUISITION OF CLEAN VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLES THAT USE ALTERNATIVE FUELS
- NRS 486A.200 Authority of State Department of Conservation and Natural Resources to develop and carry out program; education of members of general public; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.