2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 43 PUBLIC SAFETY; VEHICLES; WATERCRAFT
Chapter 484E Accidents and Reports of Accidents
- NRS 484E.010 Duty to stop at scene of accident involving death or personal injury; penalty.
- NRS 484E.020 Duty to stop at scene of accident involving damage to vehicle or property.
- NRS 484E.030 Duty to give information and render aid.
- NRS 484E.040 Duty upon damaging unattended vehicle or other property.
- NRS 484E.050 Immediate notice to police officer of accident involving unattended vehicle or other property.
- NRS 484E.060 Seizure and impoundment of vehicle for failure to surrender license plates and certificate of registration upon suspension of registration.
- NRS 484E.070 Written report of accident to Department by driver or owner; exceptions; confidentiality; use as evidence at trial.
- NRS 484E.080 Failure to report; false report; penalties.
- NRS 484E.090 State Registrar of Vital Statistics to report death to Department.
- NRS 484E.100 Garage or repair shop to maintain record of repairs made to vehicle involved in accident.
- NRS 484E.110 Police to report to Department; report not confidential.
- NRS 484E.120 Forms for report of accident.
- NRS 484E.130 Department to tabulate and analyze reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.