2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 43 PUBLIC SAFETY; VEHICLES; WATERCRAFT
Chapter 480 Administration of Laws Relating to Public Safety
- NRS 480.010 Definitions. DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
- NRS 480.100 Creation; powers and duties set forth in chapter.
- NRS 480.110 Department to execute, administer and enforce, and perform functions and duties provided in certain other chapters and sections of NRS.
- NRS 480.120 Director of Department: Creation of office; appointment; classification; other employment prohibited; employment of deputies and staff.
- NRS 480.130 Divisions of Department.
- NRS 480.140 Functions and responsibilities of divisions.
- NRS 480.150 General duties and powers of Director.
- NRS 480.160 Main office of Department to be kept in Carson City; maintenance of branch offices.
- NRS 480.170 Deposit of money collected or received by certain divisions. NEVADA HIGHWAY PATROL
- NRS 480.300 Creation of division.
- NRS 480.310 Composition.
- NRS 480.320 Payment of cadets.
- NRS 480.330 Powers and duties of Chief; appointment of personnel to protect life and property and enforce state law.
- NRS 480.340 Contracts to provide services relating to control of vehicular traffic in connection with special events.
- NRS 480.350 Qualifications of appointed personnel.
- NRS 480.360 Duties of personnel.
- NRS 480.370 Nevada Highway Patrol Revolving Account: Creation; permissible use; administration; amount of money to be deposited. INVESTIGATION DIVISION
- NRS 480.400 Definitions.
- NRS 480.410 "Investigation Division" defined.
- NRS 480.420 "Off-road vehicle" defined.
- NRS 480.430 "Special mobile equipment" defined.
- NRS 480.440 "Vehicle" defined.
- NRS 480.450 Composition of Division.
- NRS 480.460 Duties of Chief of Division.
- NRS 480.470 Additional duties of Chief of Division; powers of Chief; accounting for and expenditure of money.
- NRS 480.480 Agreements with other law enforcement agencies; powers and responsibilities of peace officer acting pursuant to agreement.
- NRS 480.490 Appointment of persons with special skills or training; "category I peace officer" defined.
- NRS 480.500 Identification of dead bodies; missing persons.
- NRS 480.510 Sheriffs and chiefs of police to furnish to Division certain information concerning violations connected to controlled substances, dangerous drugs and theft of vehicles.
- NRS 480.520 Authority of Director to expend appropriated money to purchase or otherwise obtain evidence; duty of State Controller; keeping of money. ACCIDENT REPORTS; LOCATING STOLEN VEHICLES
- NRS 480.600 Duty of Nevada Highway Patrol and Investigation Division to provide copies of accident reports, statements by witnesses and photographs upon request; timing; fee for reproduction; exceptions.
- NRS 480.610 Inspections for purpose of locating stolen vehicles: Authority to conduct; timing; privately owned terminals and parking facilities; definitions. BICYCLE SAFETY
- NRS 480.700 Educational program: Duty of Department to develop; design.
- NRS 480.710 Nevada Bicycle Advisory Board: Creation; appointment, terms and compensation of members.
- NRS 480.720 Nevada Bicycle Advisory Board: Duties; gifts, grants and donations; Department of Transportation to provide secretarial services.
- NRS 480.730 Electric bicycles authorized for use on trails or walkways intended for use by bicycles. ADMINISTRATION OF CERTAIN FUNDS AND ACCOUNTS
- NRS 480.800 Justice Assistance Grant Trust Account.
- NRS 480.810 Fund for Reentry Programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.