2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 41 GAMING; HORSE RACING; SPORTING EVENTS
Chapter 465 Crimes and Liabilities Concerning Gaming
- NRS 465.015 Definitions. UNLAWFUL ACTS AND EQUIPMENT
- NRS 465.070 Fraudulent acts.
- NRS 465.075 Use of device for calculating probabilities.
- NRS 465.080 Possession, use, sale or manufacture of counterfeit, unapproved or unlawful instruments or items; possession of certain unlawful devices or paraphernalia for manufacturing slugs.
- NRS 465.083 Cheating.
- NRS 465.085 Unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, marking, altering or modification of equipment and devices associated with gaming; unlawful instruction.
- NRS 465.088 Penalties for violation of NRS 465.070 to 465.085, inclusive.
- NRS 465.090 Unlawful dissemination of information concerning racing; exemptions; penalty. TRANSACTION OF WAGERS THROUGH MEDIUMS OF COMMUNICATION
- NRS 465.091 "Medium of communication" defined.
- NRS 465.092 Accepting, receiving or allowing another to accept or receive wager from person physically present in this state prohibited under certain circumstances; penalty.
- NRS 465.093 Placing, sending, transmitting or relaying wagers to another person prohibited under certain circumstances; penalty.
- NRS 465.094 Limitation on applicability of NRS 465.092 and 465.093. MISCELLANEOUS
- NRS 465.101 Detention and questioning of person suspected of violating chapter; limitations on liability; posting of notice.
- NRS 465.110 Disposition of evidence seized by agent of State Gaming Control Board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.