2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 2 CIVIL PRACTICE
Chapter 21 Enforcement of Judgments
EXECUTIONS AND EXEMPTIONS
- NRS 21.010 Writ of execution: Limitations of time.
- NRS 21.020 Writ of execution: Issuance; contents.
- NRS 21.025 Writ of execution: Form on judgment for money.
- NRS 21.030 Satisfaction of judgment on joint contract.
- NRS 21.040 Return of execution.
- NRS 21.050 Enforcement of judgments requiring payment of money or delivery of property; performance of other act.
- NRS 21.060 Execution may issue after death of party.
- NRS 21.070 Execution to issue to sheriff.
- NRS 21.075 Notice of writ of execution: Service required; form; contents.
- NRS 21.076 Notice of writ of execution: Manner and time of service.
- NRS 21.080 Property liable to execution; property not affected by execution until levy; exemption of certain trusts.
- NRS 21.090 Property exempt from execution.
- NRS 21.095 Property exempt from execution upon judgment for medical bill.
- NRS 21.100 Collections of minerals, art curiosities and paleontological remains exempt from execution.
- NRS 21.110 Execution of writ by sheriff.
- NRS 21.112 Claim of exemption: Procedure; release of property; undertaking by judgment creditor.
- NRS 21.114 Sureties: Submission to jurisdiction of court; exceptions to sufficiency and justification.
- NRS 21.118 Levy on property of going business.
- NRS 21.120 Garnishment in aid of execution; notice of writ of garnishment; third-party claims.
- NRS 21.130 Notice of sale under execution; separate notice for residential foreclosure.
- NRS 21.140 Penalties for selling without notice; defacing notice.
- NRS 21.150 Conduct of sales of real and personal property under execution: Place and time; who may not be purchasers; sales of parcels; directions of judgment debtor.
- NRS 21.160 Proceedings after purchaser refuses to pay amount bid.
- NRS 21.170 Delivery of personal property capable of manual delivery to purchaser; certificate of sale.
- NRS 21.180 Delivery of personal property not capable of manual delivery; certificate of sale.
- NRS 21.190 Sale of real property; purchaser acquires rights of judgment debtor; absolute sale and sale subject to redemption; certificate of sale.
- NRS 21.200 Real property sold subject to redemption; who may redeem; redemptioner defined.
- NRS 21.210 Time and manner of redemption.
- NRS 21.220 Successive redemptions; redemption from previous redemptioner; notice of redemption; sheriff's deed; certificate of redemption.
- NRS 21.230 Payments of redemption to purchaser, redemptioner or officer; documents to be served by redemptioner; sheriff to pay over money.
- NRS 21.240 Court may restrain waste until expiration of period for redemption; what is not considered waste.
- NRS 21.250 Disposition of rents and profits.
- NRS 21.260 Recovery by purchaser from judgment creditor after eviction from property because of irregularities of sale; revival of original judgment. PROCEEDINGS SUPPLEMENTARY TO EXECUTION
- NRS 21.270 Examination of judgment debtor.
- NRS 21.280 Proceedings in aid of execution; appearance of judgment debtor before court; arrest; bail or commitment.
- NRS 21.290 Third party may pay judgment.
- NRS 21.300 Debtor of judgment debtor may be examined.
- NRS 21.310 Witnesses required to testify.
- NRS 21.320 Judge may order property applied toward satisfaction of judgment.
- NRS 21.330 Proceedings on claim of third party to property or on denial of debt to judgment debtor.
- NRS 21.340 Disobedience of master's orders; contempts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.