2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 2 CIVIL PRACTICE
Chapter 20 Bonds and Undertakings; Deposits in Lieu Thereof
- NRS 20.010 Undertaking with sureties; affidavits.
- NRS 20.015 Form of undertaking.
- NRS 20.020 Justification of sureties.
- NRS 20.030 Surety bond or cash may be furnished in lieu of personal sureties.
- NRS 20.035 Limitation on amount of bond in litigation involving Master Settlement Agreement.
- NRS 20.040 Undertaking, bond or security not required in action by or against State, county, city or officer thereof.
- NRS 20.050 Bond or undertaking to be approved by clerk of court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.