2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 2 CIVIL PRACTICE
Chapter 18 Costs and Disbursements
- NRS 18.005 "Costs" defined.
- NRS 18.010 Award of attorney's fees.
- NRS 18.015 Lien for attorney's fees: Amount; perfection; enforcement.
- NRS 18.020 Cases in which costs allowed prevailing party.
- NRS 18.025 Court not to refuse to award attorney's fees or costs solely because public officer or agency is prevailing party.
- NRS 18.030 Costs and disbursements in actions where defendants might have been joined.
- NRS 18.050 Discretion of court in allowing costs.
- NRS 18.060 Costs of appeal to Supreme Court; discretion of court.
- NRS 18.070 Payment of costs on postponement; costs and attorney's fees on mistrial.
- NRS 18.080 Effect of tender in action for recovery of money.
- NRS 18.090 Costs in actions by or against executors and trustees.
- NRS 18.110 Verified memorandum of costs: Filing and service; witness' and clerk's fee; retaxing and settling costs.
- NRS 18.120 Interest and costs must be included by clerk in judgment.
- NRS 18.130 When plaintiff may be required to secure costs; affidavits of sureties; dismissal of action if undertaking not filed.
- NRS 18.140 Plaintiffs for whom bond or undertaking not required.
- NRS 18.150 Payment of costs and attorney's fees when State or county is a party.
- NRS 18.160 Costs allowed judgment creditor; memorandum of costs; motion to tax.
- NRS 18.170 Notice of motion for order allowing costs and necessary disbursements; order.
- NRS 18.180 Entry of amount of costs on margin of judgment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.