2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 2 CIVIL PRACTICE
Chapter 16 Date of Trial; Trial by Jury; Masters
DATE OF TRIAL
- NRS 16.010 Motion to postpone trial on ground of absence of evidence.
- NRS 16.020 Depositions of witnesses in case of postponement; actions involving title to mining claims.
- NRS 16.025 Preferences in setting date for trial: Party 70 years of age or older; party seriously ill; defendant convicted of crime punishable as felony. TRIAL BY JURY
- NRS 16.030 Drawing and examination of jurors; administration of oath or affirmation.
- NRS 16.040 Challenges to jurors; peremptory challenges.
- NRS 16.050 Grounds for challenges for cause.
- NRS 16.060 Challenges for cause tried by court.
- NRS 16.070 Jury to be sworn; court may order jury into custody of officer.
- NRS 16.080 Discharge and replacement of jurors who become unable or disqualified to perform duties.
- NRS 16.090 Order of proceedings after jury has been sworn.
- NRS 16.100 Jury may view property or premises.
- NRS 16.110 Instructions to jury.
- NRS 16.120 Deliberation of jury: How and where conducted.
- NRS 16.130 Jury may take papers, materials and notes of testimony when retiring for deliberation.
- NRS 16.140 Jury may come into court for further instructions.
- NRS 16.150 Action may be tried again when jury discharged or prevented from giving verdict.
- NRS 16.160 Court may adjourn from time to time while jury absent; sealed verdict.
- NRS 16.170 Verdict of jury.
- NRS 16.180 Proceedings when verdict informal.
- NRS 16.190 Polling jury; recording verdict and discharging jury. MASTERS
- NRS 16.200 Two of three masters may act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.