2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 2 CIVIL PRACTICE
Chapter 14 Commencement of Actions
- NRS 14.010 Notice of pendency of actions affecting real property: Recording.
- NRS 14.015 Notice of pendency of actions affecting real property: Hearing; cancellation; bond.
- NRS 14.017 Notice of pendency of actions affecting real property: Transferability of property after withdrawal or cancellation.
- NRS 14.020 Artificial persons doing business in Nevada to appoint registered agents; service of process, demand or notice; fine for failure to staff street address of registered agent.
- NRS 14.030 Service of process when artificial person fails to appoint registered agent or when street address of registered agent is not staffed.
- NRS 14.040 Service by publication on unknown heirs; plaintiff to file affidavit before entry of judgment.
- NRS 14.050 Service by publication on unknown parties generally.
- NRS 14.060 Proceedings where there are several defendants and part only are served.
- NRS 14.065 Exercise of jurisdiction on any basis consistent with State and Federal Constitutions; service of summons to confer jurisdiction.
- NRS 14.070 Service of process on operator of motor vehicle involved in accident.
- NRS 14.080 Service of process on foreign manufacturers, producers and suppliers of products.
- NRS 14.090 Service of process at residence accessible only through gate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.