2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 2 CIVIL PRACTICE
Chapter 13 Place of Trial
- NRS 13.010 Where actions are to be commenced.
- NRS 13.020 Venue of actions for recovery of penalties and forfeitures; actions against public officers; actions against State of Nevada.
- NRS 13.030 Venue of actions by or against counties.
- NRS 13.040 Venue in other cases.
- NRS 13.050 Cases in which venue may be changed.
- NRS 13.060 Transfer of cases for trial to other counties within judicial district when actions uncontested; stipulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.