2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 2 CIVIL PRACTICE
Chapter 12 Parties
- NRS 12.010 Assignment of thing in action not to prejudice defense.
- NRS 12.015 Actions involving indigent persons.
- NRS 12.020 Actions by married persons.
- NRS 12.030 Defense of actions against husband and wife.
- NRS 12.040 Deserted husband or wife as a party.
- NRS 12.050 Appointment of guardian ad litem.
- NRS 12.070 Parent or guardian may maintain action for seduction.
- NRS 12.080 Parent or guardian may maintain action for injury of minor child.
- NRS 12.100 Action not to abate by death of any party after verdict.
- NRS 12.105 State and local governmental agencies may be sued without naming members of their governing bodies; service.
- NRS 12.107 Limitation on commencement of lawsuit against manufacturer or distributor of firearm or ammunition or trade association related to firearms or ammunition; exception for breach of contract or warranty.
- NRS 12.110 Associates may be sued by name of association; summons; judgment to bind joint property.
- NRS 12.120 Unknown heirs to real property may be made parties; allegations and proof that names and residences of heirs are unknown.
- NRS 12.130 Intervention: Right to intervention; procedure, determination and costs; exception.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.