There is a newer version of the Nevada Revised Statutes
2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 16 CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTIONS; AID TO VICTIMS OF CRIME
Chapter 212 Offenses Relating to Prisons and Prisoners
PROTECTION OF PRISONERS
- NRS 212.010 Punishment for unauthorized injury of prisoner; forfeiture abolished except when statutorily authorized.
- NRS 212.020 Inhumanity to prisoners. ESCAPES AND RELATED OFFENSES
- NRS 212.030 Warrant for arrest of escaped prisoner.
- NRS 212.040 Expenses of recapture and return of escaped prisoners.
- NRS 212.050 Authority to offer reward in certain cases.
- NRS 212.070 Expenses of prosecuting prisoner and person acting in concert with prisoner who escapes or commits crime while incarcerated.
- NRS 212.080 Recapture and imprisonment.
- NRS 212.090 Penalties for prisoner who escapes.
- NRS 212.093 Manufacture or possession by prisoner of items adapted, designed or commonly used to escape prohibited; penalty; exception.
- NRS 212.095 Unauthorized absences which constitute escape from prison; punishment; exception.
- NRS 212.100 Aiding prisoner to escape.
- NRS 212.110 Custodian permitting escape.
- NRS 212.120 Ministerial officer permitting escape.
- NRS 212.130 Concealing escaped prisoner. OTHER UNAUTHORIZED OR PROHIBITED CONDUCT BY OR WITH PRISONERS
- NRS 212.140 Unauthorized communication with prisoner.
- NRS 212.150 Communication with person charged or convicted of felony in county jail.
- NRS 212.160 Furnishing weapon, facsimile, intoxicant or controlled substance to state prisoner; possession of controlled substance by state prisoner.
- NRS 212.165 Prohibition on furnishing portable telecommunications device to prisoner and on possession of such devices in institution or facility of Department of Corrections; penalties.
- NRS 212.170 Furnishing intoxicant to person lawfully confined in jail or detention facility.
- NRS 212.180 Sale of liquor within half mile of institution of Department of Corrections unlawful; restriction on granting of new licenses.
- NRS 212.185 Possession or control of dangerous weapon or facsimile by incarcerated person prohibited.
- NRS 212.187 Voluntary sexual conduct between prisoner and another person; penalty.
- NRS 212.189 Unlawful acts related to human excrement or bodily fluid; penalty; investigation; testing for communicable diseases; plea bargaining prohibited. PRIVATE FACILITIES AND INSTITUTIONS
- NRS 212.1895 Applicability of certain provisions to custodian and prisoner assigned to private facility or institution; training to perform duties of correctional officer at private facility or institution; reimbursement to State for expenses relating to prisoner who escapes from private facility or institution. DAMAGE TO PRISONS AND JAILS
- NRS 212.190 Penalty. ELECTRONIC SUPERVISION
- NRS 212.220 Penalties for absence without authorization or tampering with electronic device; restitution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.