There is a newer version of the Nevada Revised Statutes
2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 206 Malicious Mischief
- NRS 206.005 "Graffiti" defined.
- NRS 206.010 Destruction or damage of property by unlawful assembly.
- NRS 206.015 Destruction or damage of crops, gardens, trees or shrubs.
- NRS 206.040 Entering property with intention to damage or destroy property.
- NRS 206.125 Damage of property used for purpose of religion, for burial or memorializing of dead, for education, as transportation facility, as public transportation vehicle or as community center; damage of personal property contained therein; penalties; restitution.
- NRS 206.140 Nuisance in building; trespass upon grounds; disturbing assembly.
- NRS 206.150 Killing, maiming, disfiguring or poisoning animal of another person; killing estray or livestock.
- NRS 206.160 Leading or driving horse away without authority.
- NRS 206.200 Posting of bills, signs or posters unlawful.
- NRS 206.220 Removal, alteration or destruction of monuments or landmarks designating boundaries.
- NRS 206.260 Fraudulent and malicious destruction of writings.
- NRS 206.270 Defacing proclamations and notices.
- NRS 206.280 Tampering with papers.
- NRS 206.290 Opening or publishing sealed letter or telegram.
- NRS 206.300 False signals endangering cars, vessels or motors.
- NRS 206.310 Injury to other property.
- NRS 206.320 Unlawful removal of petrified wood from posted or designated sites; duties of certain officers.
- NRS 206.330 Placing graffiti on or otherwise defacing property: Fines and penalties; parent or guardian responsible for fines and penalties if person violating section is under age of 18 years; suspension of driver's license.
- NRS 206.335 Carrying graffiti implement at certain locations with intent to vandalize, place graffiti on or deface property.
- NRS 206.340 Graffiti Reward Fund created; administrative assessment to be imposed for certain violations; use of money in Fund.
- NRS 206.345 Person or entity to be paid if restitution is ordered for violation of NRS 206.125 or 206.330.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.