2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 205A Technological Crime Advisory Board
- NRS 205A.010 Definitions.
- NRS 205A.020 "Board" defined.
- NRS 205A.030 "Technological crime" defined.
- NRS 205A.040 Creation; membership; terms of members; election of Chair and Vice Chair; vacancies; members serve without compensation; members holding public office or employed by governmental entity.
- NRS 205A.050 Meetings; designation of representative; quorum; effect of membership upon holding public office or public employment.
- NRS 205A.060 General duties of Board.
- NRS 205A.070 Executive Director: Appointment; Board to establish qualifications, powers and duties.
- NRS 205A.080 Appointment of full-time administrative assistant.
- NRS 205A.090 Account for the Technological Crime Advisory Board: Creation; use; distribution of money in Account as result of certain criminal or civil forfeitures.
- NRS 205A.100 Gifts, grants, appropriations or donations; deposit of money in designated Account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.