2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 204 Crimes Against the Revenue and Property of This State
- NRS 204.010 Unlawful use of public money: Amount less than $250.
- NRS 204.020 Unlawful use of public money: Amount of $250 or more.
- NRS 204.030 Misappropriation and falsification of accounts by public officer.
- NRS 204.040 Penalty for neglect or refusal to pay over.
- NRS 204.050 Misappropriation by treasurer.
- NRS 204.060 Compensation of clerk or secretary of commission connected with State Government prohibited.
- NRS 204.070 Penalty for violation of NRS 204.060.
- NRS 204.080 Private use of state motor vehicle prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.