2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 203 Crimes Against the Public Peace
- NRS 203.010 Breach of peace.
- NRS 203.020 Assembling to disturb peace or to commit unlawful act.
- NRS 203.030 Provoking commission of breach of peace.
- NRS 203.040 Publishing matter inciting breach of peace or other crime.
- NRS 203.050 Affray.
- NRS 203.060 Unlawful assembly.
- NRS 203.070 Rout and riot.
- NRS 203.080 Armed association.
- NRS 203.090 Disturbing meeting.
- NRS 203.100 Offenses in public conveyances.
- NRS 203.110 Forcible entry and detainer.
- NRS 203.115 Criminal anarchy.
- NRS 203.117 Criminal syndicalism.
- NRS 203.119 Commission of act in public building or area interfering with peaceful conduct of activities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.