2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 197 Crimes By and Against the Executive Power of This State
- NRS 197.010 Bribery of executive or administrative officer.
- NRS 197.020 Bribery of other public officers.
- NRS 197.030 Asking or receiving bribe by executive or administrative officer.
- NRS 197.040 Asking or receiving bribe by public officer or employee.
- NRS 197.050 Rebate or division of salary unlawful.
- NRS 197.060 Unlawful to agree to divide salary.
- NRS 197.070 Payment of bona fide debt by deputy or attache.
- NRS 197.080 Offering reward for appointment.
- NRS 197.090 Interfering with public officer.
- NRS 197.100 Influencing public officer.
- NRS 197.110 Misconduct of public officer.
- NRS 197.120 False impersonation of public officer; intrusion into and refusal to surrender public office.
- NRS 197.130 False report by public officer.
- NRS 197.140 Public officer making false certificate.
- NRS 197.150 Falsely auditing or paying claim.
- NRS 197.160 Fraudulently presenting claim to public officer.
- NRS 197.170 Extortion by public officer or employee.
- NRS 197.180 Wrongful exercise of official power.
- NRS 197.190 Obstructing public officer.
- NRS 197.200 Oppression under color of office.
- NRS 197.210 Fraudulent appropriation of property.
- NRS 197.220 Other violations by officers.
- NRS 197.230 Conviction of public officer forfeits trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.