2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 189 Justice Courts
PROCEDURE IN JUSTICE COURTS
- NRS 189.005 Applicability of other provisions of title.
- NRS 189.007 Grounds for dismissal of complaint. APPEALS TO DISTRICT COURT Appeal by Defendant
- NRS 189.010 Appeal must be taken within 10 days.
- NRS 189.020 Notice of intention to appeal: Filing and service; stay of judgment pending appeal.
- NRS 189.030 Transmission of transcript, other papers, sound recording and copy of docket to district court.
- NRS 189.035 Procedure where transcript defective.
- NRS 189.050 Action to be judged on record.
- NRS 189.060 Grounds for dismissal of appeal; enforcement of judgment.
- NRS 189.065 Dismissal for failure to set or reset appeal for hearing.
- NRS 189.070 Grounds for dismissal of complaint on appeal. Appeal by State
- NRS 189.120 Appeal by State from order granting defendant's motion to suppress evidence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.