2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 180 State Public Defender
- NRS 180.010 Office created; term; qualifications; private practice of law prohibited; supervision; assignment of additional duties.
- NRS 180.030 Employment of deputies and other employees; qualifications of deputies.
- NRS 180.040 Office; branch offices.
- NRS 180.050 Contracts for legal services.
- NRS 180.060 Duties: Representation of indigent persons; contracts to render services.
- NRS 180.080 Duties: Reports to Governor, participating counties and Legislative Commission.
- NRS 180.090 Application.
- NRS 180.100 Other protections and sanctions not excluded.
- NRS 180.110 Collection of charges to counties for services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.