2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 179C Registration of Convicted Persons
- NRS 179C.010 "Convicted person" defined. REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURE
- NRS 179C.100 Registration with local law enforcement officer within 48 hours; duties and procedures; registration card may not be required; effect of restoration of civil rights.
- NRS 179C.110 Convicted person to notify local law enforcement officer of change of address; procedure.
- NRS 179C.120 Fingerprinting of convicted persons. DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION
- NRS 179C.160 Registration information forwarded to Central Repository.
- NRS 179C.170 Registration information placed in separate file; inspection of information; information may be transmitted to certain agencies and persons. PROHIBITED ACTS AND PENALTIES
- NRS 179C.200 Misleading information prohibited.
- NRS 179C.210 Continuing duty to furnish statement; separate offenses.
- NRS 179C.220 Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.