2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 179B Statewide Registry of Sex Offenders and Offenders Convicted of a Crime Against a Child
- NRS 179B.010 Definitions.
- NRS 179B.020 "Central Repository" defined.
- NRS 179B.023 "Community notification website" defined.
- NRS 179B.025 "Convicted" defined.
- NRS 179B.030 "Crime against a child" defined.
- NRS 179B.040 "Department" defined.
- NRS 179B.050 "Director" defined.
- NRS 179B.060 "Division" defined.
- NRS 179B.070 "Law enforcement officer" defined.
- NRS 179B.073 "Offender" defined.
- NRS 179B.075 "Offender convicted of a crime against a child" defined.
- NRS 179B.090 "Record of registration" defined.
- NRS 179B.100 "Requester" defined.
- NRS 179B.110 "Sex offender" defined.
- NRS 179B.130 "Statewide registry" defined.
- NRS 179B.140 "Subject of the search" defined. ESTABLISHMENT AND CONTENTS
- NRS 179B.200 Establishment of registry; contents; search of registry by law enforcement officer; access by other persons; contents deemed record of criminal history for limited purposes. COMMUNITY NOTIFICATION WEBSITE
- NRS 179B.250 Establishment, maintenance and content of website; information to be included with each inquiry; duties, authorizations and prohibitions of Central Repository.
- NRS 179B.270 Restrictions on use of information.
- NRS 179B.280 Misuse of information: Civil liabilities.
- NRS 179B.285 Criminal penalties for using information to commit crime.
- NRS 179B.290 Misuse of information: Attorney General may file action for injunctive relief. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- NRS 179B.300 Prohibition on disclosing name of victim; immunity for Central Repository and law enforcement agencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.