2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 179 Special Proceedings of a Criminal Nature; Sealing Records of Criminal Proceedings; Rewards; Forms
NRS 179.1215 "Property" defined.
NRS 179.1215 "Property" defined. "Property" includes, without limitation, any:
1. Real property or interest in real property.
2. Fixture or improvement to real property.
3. Personal property, whether tangible or intangible, or interest in personal property.
4. Conveyance, including, without limitation, any aircraft, vehicle or vessel.
5. Money, security or negotiable instrument.
(Added to NRS by 2007, 201)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.