2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 177 Appeals and Remedies After Conviction
APPEALS: WHEN ALLOWED, HOW TAKEN AND EFFECT THEREOF
- NRS 177.015 Appeals to district court and Supreme Court.
- NRS 177.025 Appeal to Supreme Court taken on questions of law alone.
- NRS 177.035 Designation of parties on appeal.
- NRS 177.045 Intermediate order or proceeding may be reviewed on appeal.
- NRS 177.055 Automatic appeal in certain cases; mandatory review of death sentence by Supreme Court.
- NRS 177.075 Appeal to Supreme Court: Notice.
- NRS 177.085 Effect of appeal by State.
- NRS 177.095 Stay of execution upon sentence of death.
- NRS 177.105 Stay of execution upon sentence of imprisonment.
- NRS 177.115 Stay of execution upon fine.
- NRS 177.125 Stay of probation.
- NRS 177.135 Admission to bail upon appeal.
- NRS 177.145 Application for relief pending review.
- NRS 177.155 Supervision of appeal.
- NRS 177.165 Preparation of record and papers on appeal. DISMISSAL OR ARGUMENT OF APPEAL
- NRS 177.205 Dismissal by Supreme Court.
- NRS 177.215 Date for argument. JUDGMENT UPON APPEAL
- NRS 177.225 Judgment may be affirmed but cannot be reversed without argument.
- NRS 177.235 Number of counsel in argument on appeal.
- NRS 177.245 Defendant need not be present.
- NRS 177.255 Court to give judgment without regard to technical errors.
- NRS 177.265 Determination of appeal.
- NRS 177.267 Time within which Supreme Court shall render opinion on appeal from judgment of death.
- NRS 177.275 Defendant to be discharged on reversal without ordering new trial.
- NRS 177.285 Judgment to be executed on affirmance.
- NRS 177.305 Jurisdiction of Supreme Court to cease after certificate of judgment remitted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.