2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 173 Indictment and Information
- NRS 173.015 First pleading by State.
- NRS 173.025 Courts may act upon information for all offenses.
- NRS 173.035 Information may be filed following preliminary examination when accused is bound over or when preliminary examination is waived; when information is filed on affidavit; limitation of time; amended information may include additional charges if plea agreement is rejected or withdrawn.
- NRS 173.045 District attorney or Attorney General to be informant; endorsement of names of witnesses; affidavits.
- NRS 173.049 Court clerk may accept information filed electronically; procedure; service.
- NRS 173.055 Duties of district attorney or Attorney General; written statement containing reasons why information not filed.
- NRS 173.065 Judge may require Attorney General to prosecute if district attorney refuses. FORM AND AMENDMENT
- NRS 173.075 Nature and contents generally.
- NRS 173.085 Surplusage.
- NRS 173.095 Amendment; notice of habitual criminality, habitually fraudulent felon or habitual felon.
- NRS 173.105 Charging defendant by fictitious or erroneous name: Insertion of true name. JOINDER OF OFFENSES AND OF DEFENDANTS
- NRS 173.115 Joinder of offenses.
- NRS 173.125 Prosecution not required to elect between different offenses or counts; plea of guilty or guilty but mentally ill to one offense does not preclude prosecution for other offenses.
- NRS 173.135 Joinder of defendants. WARRANTS AND SUMMONSES
- NRS 173.145 Issuance of warrant or summons.
- NRS 173.155 Form of warrant; fixing and endorsement of amount of bail.
- NRS 173.165 Manner of proceeding on giving bail in another county.
- NRS 173.175 Ordering defendant charged with felony into custody unless increased bail is given.
- NRS 173.185 Form of summons.
- NRS 173.195 Execution of warrant and service of summons.
- NRS 173.205 Return of warrant and summons; reissuance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.