2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 171 Proceedings to Commitment
NRS 171.1245 Arrest by agent of Federal Bureau of Investigation or Secret Service.
NRS 171.1245 Arrest by agent of Federal Bureau of Investigation or Secret Service. An agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation or Secret Service may, without a warrant, arrest a person:
1. For a public offense committed or attempted in the agent's presence.
2. When a person arrested has committed a felony or gross misdemeanor, although not in the agent's presence.
3. When a felony or gross misdemeanor has in fact been committed, and the agent has reasonable cause for believing the person arrested to have committed it.
4. On a charge made, upon a reasonable cause, of the commission of a felony or gross misdemeanor by the person arrested.
5. When a warrant has in fact been issued in this State for the arrest of a named or described person for a public offense, and the agent has reasonable cause to believe that the person arrested is the person so named or described.
(Added to NRS by 1985, 451)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.