2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 171 Proceedings to Commitment
NRS 171.108 Contents of warrant of arrest.
NRS 171.108 Contents of warrant of arrest. The warrant of arrest is an order in writing in the name of the State of Nevada which shall:
1. Be signed by the magistrate with the magistrate's name of office;
2. Contain the name of the defendant or, if the defendant's name is unknown, any name or description by which the defendant can be identified with reasonable certainty;
3. State the date of its issuance, and the county, city or town where it was issued;
4. Describe the offense charged in the complaint; and
5. Command that the defendant be arrested and brought before the nearest available magistrate.
(Added to NRS by 1967, 1400)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.