2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 170 Prevention of Public Offenses
- NRS 170.040 Intervention of officers of justice by requiring surety to keep peace.
- NRS 170.060 Complaint for threatening offense against person or property; may be filed in municipal court.
- NRS 170.070 Trial to proceed as in criminal cases.
- NRS 170.080 Person complained of: When to be discharged.
- NRS 170.090 Security to keep peace.
- NRS 170.100 Effect of giving or refusing to give security.
- NRS 170.110 Person committed may give security later.
- NRS 170.120 Bond to be filed.
- NRS 170.130 Breach of peace before magistrate; when security required.
- NRS 170.140 Bond to keep peace: When broken.
- NRS 170.150 Bond to keep peace: When and how prosecuted.
- NRS 170.160 Allegation and evidence of breach.
- NRS 170.170 Security for peace or good behavior not required except in accordance with this chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.