2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 11 DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 129 Minors’ Disabilities; Judicial Emancipation of Minors
- NRS 129.010 Age of majority.
- NRS 129.020 Disability of minority removed in connection with any transaction entered into pursuant to Servicemen's Readjustment Act of 1944.
- NRS 129.030 Consent for examination and treatment.
- NRS 129.040 When person standing in loco parentis may give consent for minor's emergency hospitalization or medical attention.
- NRS 129.050 Abuse of controlled substance: Treatment authorized without consent of parent or guardian under certain circumstances.
- NRS 129.060 Sexually transmitted disease: Examination or treatment authorized without consent of parent or guardian. JUDICIAL EMANCIPATION OF MINORS
- NRS 129.080 Minor may petition juvenile court for decree of emancipation; reference to master.
- NRS 129.090 Petition: Contents; fees.
- NRS 129.100 Notice of filing of petition: Form.
- NRS 129.110 Persons to be served with notice; manner of service; hearing on petition.
- NRS 129.120 Hearing: Duties and powers of court; considerations in grant or denial of petition.
- NRS 129.130 Decree of emancipation: Effect; petition to void decree.
- NRS 129.140 Method not exclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.