2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 11 DOMESTIC RELATIONS
Chapter 125C Custody and Visitation
- NRS 125C.010 Order awarding visitation rights must define rights with particularity and specify habitual residence of child.
- NRS 125C.020 Rights of noncustodial parent: Additional visits to compensate for wrongful deprivation of right to visit.
- NRS 125C.030 Imprisonment for contempt for failure to comply with judgment ordering additional visit.
- NRS 125C.040 Imprisonment for contempt: Violation of condition; failure to return when required.
- NRS 125C.050 Petition for right of visitation for certain relatives and other persons.
- NRS 125C.200 Consent required from noncustodial parent to remove child from State; permission from court; change of custody.
- NRS 125C.210 Child conceived as result of sexual assault: Rights of natural father convicted of sexual assault; rights when father is spouse of victim; rebuttable presumption upon divorce.
- NRS 125C.220 Presumptions concerning custody and visitation when parent of child is convicted of first degree murder of other parent of child.
- NRS 125C.230 Presumption concerning custody when court determines that parent or other person seeking custody of child is perpetrator of domestic violence.
- NRS 125C.240 Presumption concerning custody when court determines that parent or other person seeking custody of child has committed act of abduction against child or any other child.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.