2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 10 PROPERTY RIGHTS AND TRANSACTIONS
Chapter 112 Fraudulent Transfers (Uniform Act)
- NRS 112.140 Short title.
- NRS 112.150 Definitions.
- NRS 112.160 Insolvency.
- NRS 112.170 Value; reasonably equivalent value; present value.
- NRS 112.180 Transfer made or obligation incurred with intent to defraud or without receiving reasonably equivalent value; determination of intent.
- NRS 112.190 Transfer made or obligation incurred by insolvent.
- NRS 112.200 Time at which transfer or obligation deemed made or incurred.
- NRS 112.210 Rights of creditor in action for relief against transfer or obligation.
- NRS 112.220 Avoidance of transfer or obligation: Protection of good faith transferee or obligee; recovery of judgment for value of asset transferred; certain transfers not voidable.
- NRS 112.230 Limitation of actions.
- NRS 112.240 Supplementary general provisions of law applicable.
- NRS 112.250 Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.