2009 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 202 - Crimes Against Public Health and Safety
Dangerous Weapons and Firearms
- 202.253 - Definitions.
- 202.254 - Private person authorized to obtain background check on person who wishes to obtain firearm; fee.
- 202.255 - Setting spring gun or other deadly weapon: Unlawful and permitted uses; penalties.
- 202.257 - Possession of firearm when under influence of alcohol, controlled substance or other intoxicating substance; administration of evidentiary test; penalty; forfeiture of firearm.
- 202.260 - Unlawful possession, manufacture or disposition of explosive or incendiary device: Penalty; exceptions.
- 202.261 - Possession of component of explosive or incendiary device with intent to manufacture explosive or incendiary device: Penalty; exceptions.
- 202.262 - Possession of explosive or incendiary device in or near certain public or private areas: Penalty; exceptions.
- 202.263 - Unlawful manufacture, possession, sale, advertisement or transportation of hoax bomb: Penalty; exceptions.
- 202.265 - Possession of dangerous weapon on property or in vehicle of school or child care facility; penalty; exceptions.
- 202.270 - Destruction of building by explosives; penalty; punishment of conspirators.
- 202.273 - Unlawful manufacture or sale of certain metal-penetrating bullets: Exceptions; penalty.
- 202.275 - Possession, manufacture or disposition of short-barreled rifle or short-barreled shotgun: Penalty; exceptions.
- 202.277 - Changing, altering, removing or obliterating serial number of firearm prohibited; possession of firearm with serial number changed, altered, removed or obliterated prohibited; penalties.
- 202.280 - Discharging firearm in or upon public streets or in places of public resort; throwing deadly missiles; duties of civil, military and peace officers; penalties.
- 202.285 - Discharging firearm at or into structure, vehicle, aircraft or watercraft; penalties.
- 202.287 - Discharging firearm within or from structure or vehicle; penalties.
- 202.290 - Aiming firearm at human being; discharging weapon where person might be endangered; penalty.
- 202.300 - Use or possession of firearm by child under age of 18 years; unlawful to aid or permit child to commit violation; penalties; child 14 years of age or older authorized to possess firearm under certain circumstances.
- 202.310 - Sale of firearms to minors; penalty.
- 202.320 - Drawing deadly weapon in threatening manner.
- 202.340 - Confiscation and disposition of dangerous weapons by law enforcement agencies.
- 202.350 - Manufacture, importation, possession or use of dangerous weapon or silencer; carrying concealed weapon without permit; penalties; issuance of permit to carry concealed weapon; exceptions.
- 202.355 - Manufacture or sale of switchblade knives: Application for permit; eligibility; public hearing; restrictions.
- 202.357 - Electronic stun device: Use prohibited except for self-defense; possession by certain persons prohibited; sale, gift or other provision to certain persons prohibited; penalties.
- 202.360 - Ownership or possession of firearm by certain persons prohibited; penalties.
- 202.362 - Sale or disposal of firearm or ammunition to certain persons prohibited; penalty; exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.