2009 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 202 - Crimes Against Public Health and Safety
- 202.3653 - Definitions.
- 202.3657 - Application for permit; eligibility; denial or revocation of permit.
- 202.366 - Investigation of applicant for permit; issuance or denial of permit; expiration of permit.
- 202.3662 - Confidentiality of information about applicant for permit and permittee.
- 202.3663 - Judicial review of denial of application for permit.
- 202.3665 - Duties of sheriff upon receiving notification that applicant or permittee has been charged with or convicted of crime involving use or threatened use of force or violence.
- 202.3667 - Permittee to carry permit and proper identification when in possession of concealed firearm; penalty.
- 202.367 - Duplicate permit; notification to sheriff of recovered permit; penalty.
- 202.3673 - Permittee authorized to carry concealed firearm while on premises of public building; exceptions; penalty.
- 202.3677 - Application for renewal of permit; fees; demonstrated continued competence required.
- 202.3678 - Application for certification as qualified retired law enforcement officer; law enforcement agency required to offer certain officers opportunity to obtain qualifications necessary for certification; fees.
- 202.368 - Fees to be deposited with county treasurer.
- 202.3683 - Immunity of state and local governments from civil liability.
- 202.3687 - Temporary permits.
- 202.3688 - Circumstances in which holder of permit issued by another state may carry concealed firearm in this State; holder of permit issued by another state subject to same restrictions and requirements as holder of permit issued in this State.
- 202.3689 - Department to prepare list of states that meet certain requirements concerning permits; Department to provide copy of list to law enforcement agencies in this State; Department to make list available to public.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.