2009 Nevada Code
TITLE 14 - PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
Chapter 179 - Special Proceedings of a Criminal Nature; Sealing Records of Criminal Proceedings; Rewards; Forms
CRIMINAL EXTRADITION (UNIFORM ACT)
- 179.177 - Short title.
- 179.179 - Definitions.
- 179.181 - Fugitives from justice; duty of Governor.
- 179.183 - Form of demand.
- 179.185 - Governor may investigate case.
- 179.187 - Extradition of persons imprisoned or awaiting trial in another state or who have left demanding state under compulsion.
- 179.189 - Extradition of persons not present in demanding state at time of commission of crime.
- 179.191 - Governor’s warrant of arrest.
- 179.193 - Manner and place of execution.
- 179.195 - Authority of arresting officer.
- 179.197 - Rights of accused person; application for writ of habeas corpus.
- 179.199 - Penalty for noncompliance with NRS 179.197
- 179.201 - Confinement in jail or detention facility when necessary.
- 179.203 - Arrest before requisition.
- 179.205 - Arrest without warrant.
- 179.207 - Commitment to await requisition; bail.
- 179.209 - Bail: In what cases; conditions of bond.
- 179.211 - Extension of time of commitment; adjournment.
- 179.213 - Forfeiture of bail.
- 179.215 - Persons under criminal prosecution in this State at time of requisition.
- 179.217 - Guilt or innocence of accused: When inquired into.
- 179.219 - Governor may recall warrant or issue alias.
- 179.221 - Fugitives from this State; duty of Governor.
- 179.223 - Application for issuance of requisition: By whom made; contents.
- 179.225 - Costs and expenses.
- 179.227 - Immunity from service of process in certain civil actions.
- 179.229 - Written waiver of extradition proceedings.
- 179.231 - Nonwaiver by this State.
- 179.233 - No right of asylum; no immunity from other criminal prosecutions while in this State.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.