2017 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 7 - ATTORNEYS AT LAW
- 7-101 Unauthorized practice of law; penalty.
- 7-101.01 Practice of law; students; Supreme Court; rule or order.
- 7-102 Admission to bar; requirements; examinations; bar commission.
- 7-103 Practice by nonresident attorneys; requirements; reciprocity.
- 7-104 Admission to bar; oath; form.
- 7-105 Duties of attorneys and counselors.
- 7-106 Deceit or collusion; penalty.
- 7-107 Powers of attorneys.
- 7-108 Attorney's liens.
- 7-109 Admission of attorneys from other states without examination.
- 7-110 Parties acting in their own behalf.
- 7-111 Practice of law by judge and certain officials; prohibited; exceptions; penalty.
- 7-112 Endorsement of original papers.
- 7-113 Attorneys as guardians; duties.
- 7-114 Disbarment and contempt cases; costs.
- 7-115 Disbarment and contempt cases; court costs, defined.
- 7-116 Disbarment and contempt cases; judgment for costs; transcript to district court; lien; effect.
- 7-201 Act, how cited.
- 7-202 Legislative findings.
- 7-203 Terms, defined.
- 7-204 Legal Education for Public Service and Rural Practice Loan Repayment Assistance Board; created; members.
- 7-205 Board; chairperson; meetings; expenses.
- 7-206 Legal education for public legal service and rural practice loan repayment assistance program; rules and regulations; contents.
- 7-207 Commission on Public Advocacy; applications; board; recommendations; certification of recipients.
- 7-208 Commission on Public Advocacy; solicit and receive donations.
- 7-209 Legal Education for Public Service and Rural Practice Loan Repayment Assistance Fund; created; investment.
- 7-210 Commission on Public Advocacy; identify designated legal profession shortage areas; considerations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nebraska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.