2017 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 63 - NEWSPAPERS AND PERIODICALS
- 63-101 Newspapers, magazines, periodicals; recipient, when not liable for subscription price.
- 63-102 Books, pamphlets; printing copies in excess of contract prohibited.
- 63-103 Violations; penalty.
- 63-104 Transferred to section 69-2201.
- 63-105 Digital voice newspaper delivery system; legislative findings.
- 63-106 Digital voice newspaper delivery system; Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired; duties; limit on charges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nebraska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.