2017 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 57 - MINERALS, OIL, AND GAS
57-803 Lien; property covered.
Lien; property covered.
Liens created under the provisions of section 57-802 shall extend to:
(1) The leasehold interest held for oil or gas purposes to which the materials or services were furnished, or for which the labor was performed, and the appurtenances thereunto belonging;
(2) All materials and fixtures owned by the owner or owners of such leasehold interest and used or employed, or furnished to be used or employed in the drilling or operating of any oil or gas well located thereon;
(3) All oil or gas wells located on such leasehold interest, and the oil or gas produced therefrom, and the proceeds thereof, exclusive of the interest therein owned by the owner of the underlying royalty or fee title; or
(4) The whole of the pipeline to which the materials or services were furnished, or for which labor was performed, and all buildings and appurtenances thereunto belonging. This shall include, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, gates, valves, pumps, pump stations, and booster stations, and all materials and fixtures owned by the owner or owners of such pipeline and used or employed or furnished to be used or employed in the construction thereof.
- Laws 1957, c. 241, § 3, p. 809.