2017 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 46 - IRRIGATION AND REGULATION OF WATER
46-1625 Owner, defined.
46-1625. Owner, defined.
Owner includes any of the following who or which owns, controls, manages, or proposes to construct, reconstruct, enlarge, alter, breach, remove, or abandon a dam:
(1) The United States Government and its departments, agencies, and bureaus;
(2) The state and its departments, institutions, agencies, and political subdivisions;
(3) A municipal or quasi-municipal corporation;
(4) A public utility;
(5) A district;
(6) A person;
(7) A duly authorized agent, lessee, or trustee of any person or entity listed in this section; and
(8) A receiver or trustee appointed by a court for any person or entity listed in this section.
- Laws 2005, LB 335, § 25.