2017 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 46 - IRRIGATION AND REGULATION OF WATER
46-1136 Council; adopt rules and regulations.
46-1136. Council; adopt rules and regulations.
The council shall adopt and promulgate rules and regulations providing for:
(1) Procedures and specifications for the installation, replacement, or repair of chemigation equipment;
(2) A system for the issuance of permits by the district to engage in chemigation;
(3) A procedure for a permitholder to follow when notifying the department and the appropriate district of any actual or suspected accident related to the use of chemigation;
(4) A procedure for the review and approval of a cleanup and recovery plan for an accident related to the use of chemigation;
(5) The posting of signs providing notice of the use of chemigation; and
(6) Any other chemigation practices necessary to carry out the Nebraska Chemigation Act.
- Laws 1986, LB 284, § 36.