2017 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 4 - ALIENS
- 4-101 Repealed. Laws 1974, LB 811, § 21.
- 4-102 Repealed. Laws 1974, LB 811, § 21.
- 4-103 Repealed. Laws 1974, LB 811, § 21.
- 4-104 Repealed. Laws 1974, LB 811, § 21.
- 4-105 Repealed. Laws 1974, LB 811, § 21.
- 4-106 Aliens; labor or educational organization; appointment or election to office; unlawful; penalty.
- 4-107 Nonresident alien; property by succession or testamentary disposition; taking of property in this state; conditions; escheat; disposition of escheated property.
- 4-108 Public benefits; state agency or political subdivision; verification of lawful presence; employee; participation in retirement system; restriction.
- 4-109 Public benefits, defined.
- 4-110 Public benefits; verification of lawful presence; exemptions; legislative findings.
- 4-111 Public benefits; verification of lawful presence; attestation required; professional or commercial license; requirements.
- 4-112 Public benefits; applicant; eligibility; verification; presumption.
- 4-113 Public benefits; state agency; annual report.
- 4-114 Public employer and public contractor; register with and use federal immigration verification system; Department of Labor; duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nebraska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.