2017 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 28 - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
28-1113 Article, how construed.
Article, how construed.
Nothing in this article shall be construed to:
(1) Apply to or prohibit wagering on the results of horseraces by the parimutuel or certificate method when conducted by licensees within the racetrack enclosure at licensed horserace meetings; or
(2) Prohibit or punish the conducting or participating in any bingo, lottery by the sale of pickle cards, lottery, raffle, or gift enterprise when conducted in accordance with the Nebraska Bingo Act, the Nebraska County and City Lottery Act, the Nebraska Lottery and Raffle Act, the Nebraska Pickle Card Lottery Act, the Nebraska Small Lottery and Raffle Act, the State Lottery Act, or section 9-701.
- Laws 1977, LB 38, § 229;
- Laws 1979, LB 164, § 19;
- Laws 1983, LB 259, § 38;
- Laws 1984, LB 949, § 73;
- Laws 1986, LB 1027, § 195;
- Laws 1991, LB 849, § 66;
- Laws 1993, LB 138, § 68.
- Nebraska Bingo Act, see section 9-201.
- Nebraska County and City Lottery Act, see section 9-601.
- Nebraska Lottery and Raffle Act, see section 9-401.
- Nebraska Pickle Card Lottery Act, see section 9-301.
- Nebraska Small Lottery and Raffle Act, see section 9-501.
- State Lottery Act, see section 9-801.