2017 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 1 - ACCOUNTANTS
1-111 Fees, costs, and penalties; collection; Certified Public Accountants Fund; created; use; investment; civil penalties; distribution.
1-111. Fees, costs, and penalties; collection; Certified Public Accountants Fund; created; use; investment; civil penalties; distribution.
(1) All fees collected under the Public Accountancy Act and all costs collected under subdivision (8) of section 1-148 shall be remitted by the board to the State Treasurer for credit to the Certified Public Accountants Fund which is hereby created. Such fund shall, if and when specifically appropriated by the Legislature during any biennium for that purpose, be paid out from time to time by the State Treasurer upon warrants drawn by the Director of Administrative Services on vouchers approved by the board, and such board and expense thereof shall not be supported or paid from any other fund of the state. Transfers may be made from the fund to the General Fund at the direction of the Legislature through June 30, 2011. Any money in the Certified Public Accountants Fund available for investment shall be invested by the state investment officer pursuant to the Nebraska Capital Expansion Act and the Nebraska State Funds Investment Act.
(2) The board shall remit civil penalties collected under subdivision (5) of section 1-148 to the State Treasurer for distribution in accordance with Article VII, section 5, of the Constitution of Nebraska.
- Laws 1957, c. 1, § 6, p. 57;
- Laws 1969, c. 1, § 1, p. 61;
- Laws 1969, c. 584, § 24, p. 2356;
- Laws 1994, LB 957, § 2;
- Laws 1995, LB 7, § 1;
- Laws 1997, LB 114, § 9;
- Laws 2009, LB31, § 5;
- Laws 2009, First Spec. Sess., LB3, § 1.
- Nebraska Capital Expansion Act, see section 72-1269.
- Nebraska State Funds Investment Act, see section 72-1260.