2014 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 52 - LIENS
52-1318 - Rules and regulations; federal provisions adopted; Secretary of State; duties.
52-1318. Rules and regulations; federal provisions adopted; Secretary of State; duties.
(1) The State of Nebraska hereby adopts the federal rules and regulations in effect on September 1, 2007, adopted and promulgated to implement section 1324 of the Food Security Act of 1985, Public Law 99-198. If there is a conflict between such rules and regulations and sections 52-1301 to 52-1322, the federal rules and regulations shall apply.
(2) The Secretary of State shall adopt and promulgate rules and regulations necessary to implement sections 52-1301 to 52-1322 pursuant to the Administrative Procedure Act. If necessary to obtain federal certification of the central filing system, additional or alternative requirements made in conformity with section 1324 of the Food Security Act of 1985, Public Law 99-198, may be imposed by the Secretary of State by rule and regulation.
(3) The Secretary of State shall prescribe all forms to be used for filing effective financing statements and subsequent actions.
- Laws 1986, Third Spec. Sess., LB 1, § 18;
Laws 1998, LB 924, § 24;
Laws 2003, LB 4, § 4;
Laws 2007, LB124, § 68.
- Administrative Procedure Act, see section 84-920.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nebraska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.