2014 Nebraska Revised Statutes
Chapter 52 - LIENS
52-1313 - Filing of effective financing statement; fees.
52-1313. Filing of effective financing statement; fees.
(1) Presentation for filing of an effective financing statement and the acceptance of the statement by the Secretary of State constitutes filing under sections 52-1301 to 52-1322.
(2) The fee for filing and indexing and for stamping a copy furnished by the secured party to show the date and place of filing of an effective financing statement, an amendment, or a continuation statement shall be ten dollars. There shall be no fee for the filing of a termination statement.
(3) The fee for attachments to all instruments submitted for filing shall be fifty cents per page.
(4) The Secretary of State shall deposit any fees received pursuant to this section in the Uniform Commercial Code Cash Fund.
- Laws 1986, Third Spec. Sess., LB 1, § 13;
Laws 1998, LB 924, § 22;
Laws 1998, LB 1321, § 92;
Laws 2003, LB 4, § 3;
Laws 2004, LB 1099, § 1;
Laws 2007, LB124, § 64.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nebraska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.