2009 Nebraska Code
Voluntary dissolution; dissolution by incorporators or initial directors.
Chapter 21 CORPORATIONS AND OTHER COMPANIES
21-20,151 Voluntary dissolution; dissolution by incorporators or initial directors.
A majority of the incorporators or initial directors of a corporation that has not issued shares or has not commenced business may dissolve the corporation by delivering to the Secretary of State for filing articles of dissolution that set forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The date of its incorporation;
(3) Either (a) that none of the corporation's shares has been issued or (b) that the corporation has not commenced business;
(4) That no debt of the corporation remains unpaid;
(5) That the net assets of the corporation remaining after winding up have been distributed to the shareholders if shares were issued; and
(6) That a majority of the incorporators or initial directors authorized the dissolution.
Laws 1995, LB 109, § 151.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nebraska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.