2015 Montana Code Annotated
Title 49. HUMAN RIGHTS
CHAPTER 2. ILLEGAL DISCRIMINATION
Part 3. Prohibited Discriminatory Practices
- 49-2-301. Retaliation prohibited.
- 49-2-302. Aiding, coercing, or attempting.
- 49-2-303. Discrimination in employment.
- 49-2-304. Discrimination in public accommodations.
- 49-2-305. Discrimination in housing -- exemptions.
- 49-2-306. Discrimination in financing and credit transactions.
- 49-2-307. Discrimination in education.
- 49-2-308. Discrimination by the state.
- 49-2-309. Discrimination in insurance and retirement plans.
- 49-2-310. Maternity leave -- unlawful acts of employers.
- 49-2-311. Reinstatement to job following pregnancy-related leave of absence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.