2014 Montana Code Annotated
Title 2. GOVERNMENT STRUCTURE AND ADMINISTRATION
CHAPTER 9. LIABILITY EXPOSURE AND INSURANCE COVERAGE
Part 1. Liability Exposure
- 2-9-101. Definitions.
- 2-9-102. Governmental entities liable for torts except as specifically provided by legislature.
- 2-9-103. Actions under invalid law or rule -- same as if valid -- when.
- 2-9-104. Repealed.
- 2-9-105. State or other governmental entity immune from exemplary and punitive damages.
- 2-9-106. Repealed.
- 2-9-107. Repealed.
- 2-9-108. Limitation on governmental liability for damages in tort.
- 2-9-109. and reserved.
- 2-9-111. Immunity from suit for legislative acts and omissions.
- 2-9-112. Immunity from suit for judicial acts and omissions.
- 2-9-113. Immunity from suit for certain gubernatorial actions.
- 2-9-114. Immunity from suit for certain actions by local elected executives.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.