2005 Montana Code Annotated - Part 1 — Call of Special Session
- 5-3-101 — Convening of special session - limiting subjects - committee meetings - compensation.
- 5-3-102 — Calling of a future special session when legislature is in session.
- 5-3-103 through 5-3-104 reserved.
- 5-3-105 — Request by ten members to poll legislators.
- 5-3-106 — Procedure for polling legislators.
- 5-3-107 — Notice of time of approved special session.
- 5-3-108 — Failure to approve special session - ballots void.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.